Friday, August 31, 2007

This is the new house!










I asked my parents to keep their eyes open for a dining room set for us. The Lord led them right to this one! Mom and Dad delivered it this week! Thank you!!!!!!







The dishes in this aren't mine. But Mom gave me some, too! I'm so excited!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

DEAR DEAR FAMILY! YOUR MOVE SNUCK UP ON ME. YOU ARE IN MY HEART. I HOPE EVERYONE IS FEELING BETTER. I LIKE THE LOOKS OF YOUR NEW DINING ROOM SET, AND YOUR HOME IN GENERAL. I GREW UP IN A RANCH STYLE HOUSE MUCH LIKE THAT ONE. IF I CAN DO ANYTHING, YOU KNOW HOW TO REACH ME. HUGGSS TO ALL OF YOU.
LOVE, CHRIS G.

Anonymous said...

cant wait for next weekend!

The Momma said...

Nice house!
Very nice dining room set!
~Lisa

Russ and Karla Patterson said...

We love hearing how you are all doing! Love the new place too! We miss seeing your smiling faces at CWC - but love knowing you are in His will!

God Bless you all!

Russ and Karla Patterson

Chris & Melissa said...

Hey Davis family. Glad to hear that the move went well and you are settling in to your new house and home in Virginia. Things in Australia are going well and we are planning a move to a new house ourselves. I know, it's more work than it looks like... We'll keep in touch. Good luck with the new ministries as well. Chris, Melissa, Makayla and Dawson. www.georgesinaus.blogspot.com

Doreen said...

Glad to see you finally made it. Happy Unpacking!! Glad mine is all done!!

Talk to u soon
Doreen