Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!

We enjoyed a short visit to Greensboro and then High Point, NC to see my parents and my grandmother. As the residents were gathering for an evening service we had some time to share in singing some of Grandma's requests. It was a great time even though it wasn't long. Each time we visit with Grandma we don't know if it will be our last and this was one day when each of us were off work and could make the trip and get an updated family photo.


2 comments:

Langan Family said...

Hey Judy and Ken its Maggie Virkus (Covel) Langan. I was think about you the other day and thought I would google your name and your blogg came up . Would love to talk to you. YOu all Look Wonderful

Mommy to Be said...

Hey there,
I can't believe that you came to Greensboro and High Point and didn't come see me,but I understand that it was a family thing. We will have to schedule some time to see each toher soon. You have to see my expanding belly before it explodes:)I will start my 5th month on Friday and we find out on April 9th what we are having. Take Care and TTYL!!

Dawn