Tuesday, September 2, 2008

I'm thinking of getting a helicopter

You see, a plane needs a lot of room for take off and landing so there are only certain places you can go. In a helicopter you don't need a long runway. Plus, you can hover over an area if you can't land and drop stuff off on a line...or pick stuff up. They do it all the time on TV. My hubby was dropped from a helicopter to the deck of his ship. So I know it can be done.

There are many benefits to having a helicopter.

1. You can get there faster than in a car.

2. The view from above is awesome! In a plane it's too high up most times. You can't see through the clouds.
3. You miss all kinds of road construction and traffic jams.

4. You don't have to watch out for moose.

5. You don't lock your keys inside at a gas station.

6. It's WAY cooler to arrive in!

Anyone know where I can find one...cheap?

2 comments:

Russ and Karla Patterson said...

Sounds like you had a trip that we need to hear about!! Moose, keys, construction.....

Chris & Melissa said...

I am thinking of selling one of mine!. Right! The other cool thing is that you can help put out fires or you can just dump a whole lot of water on friends houses for fun!