Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Poor Carmel

Last week, Carmel investigated a visitor in or near the back yard. She was then blessed with a burst of "sweet-smelling" bodily fluid from a black animal with a white stripe down its back. Following a baking soda/vinegar bath...which she absolutely loved....NOT!...she smells much better but a slight "fragrance" lingers.

Yesterday I found a tick on her. On her head. I pulled it off. The head stayed. The vet said to watch the skin around the bite. So I had to fix it so I could see her skin.


Now she is mad at me. Seriously! She isn't coming when she is called, and she doesn't want me to pet her. And how dare I even speak to her if I am near the bathroom door! Nope. She wants nothing to do with me.

Imagine how she would feel if she could read this and see her picture!

1 comment:

Halls said...

Our dogs were being sprayed all the time when we first moved in this house and cleaned up all the trees and etc...around the property for hiding places for those little skunky critters. We ended up using febreze. We bought a bottle and then diluted it in a bucket of water and what wonders it does.