Nope. Still can't find it. Nope. It's not still on the counter in NY. Yes. I DID unmount from the cabinet. I splurged on a handheld at WalMart...$1.94. It's in the trash already.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Am I the only one who finds this can opener dilema very humorous? I can't be. We'll see at Christmas time, when there are several suspiciously similiarly shaped packages addressed to the "cook" in the Davis household. It will quickly become a horror story as these gazillion packages are soon realized to be militant mutant can openers and they over take the Davis home. cg
1 comment:
Am I the only one who finds this can opener dilema very humorous? I can't be. We'll see at Christmas time, when there are several suspiciously similiarly shaped packages addressed to the "cook" in the Davis household. It will quickly become a horror story as these gazillion packages are soon realized to be militant mutant can openers and they over take the Davis home.
cg
Post a Comment