Friday, September 7, 2007

I Will Not Complain

Nope. Not gonna do it. Complaining isn't my style. I'm not pleased when others complain and therefore I will not complain myself.

Whining....that's another story. I WILL whine as I feel it is necessary. So, let the whining begin!

1. I still can't find my can opener!!!!!

2. 2% Milk is $4.15 per gallon at Kroger!!!!

3. There is cardboard still in my house!

4. It is HOT outside!

Ok. There. Not too long of a list, but enough that keeps me a tad on edge. But lest I leave anyone thinking I am truely unhappy with my current situation...let me share some of the very positive elements.

1. DSL!!!!!!!

2. I found full-sized loaves of bread at Kroger for 25 cents!!!!

3. My office is set up, my bedroom is nearly done, and we now have our TV back on!!!!

4. I have central air in my house!!!

So you see, it's not all fun, but there is so much more that is fantastic! And get this! The doorbell rang this morning. A precious couple were there with a basket FULL of fresh ham biscuits for breakfast! How cool is that?????

God is so good!

No comments: