Sunday, September 23, 2007

Cressalyn's Room



It's finally finished. We got the curtains today and finished the look. What do you think?


5 comments:

Russ and Karla Patterson said...

I think it looks like a room I would have LOVED to have at her age!! Bright, beautiful colors surrounded by all her favorite things! The best part of moving - redecorating! Hope she loves it too!

Tracy said...

It is beautiful Cressalyn, Amber is just crazy about purple and yellow. When we move to IL that is what she wants her room to be. Tracy

Doreen said...

Bri has the same comforter set with purple walls...she loves it!good to see the kids are settling in.

The Momma said...

I likey!
Hey, do you have an email address? I wanted to email you something. Can you send it to me at leezas1972@yahoo.com.
Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Cressalyn,

What a lovely girlie room!!! I love seeing it (even if it is only in pictures! I pray you do a good job at keeping it as neat as it looks!!

So happy for you all to be in VA!

See you Monday!

Love,
Aunt Sally