Monday the kids and I headed to the DC area for some quick family time with the Sheets family. David, my brother, had planned a day of sightseeing and touring for Tuesday! 15 people & 4 vehicles.
We started in Virginia and visited the Great Falls on the Potomac River,
then took a ferry across a river, (we took turns driving Bea's Mini Cooper!)
had lunch at a restaurant...I think in Maryland...,
then drove to Antietam Battlefield,
then took a ferry across a river, (we took turns driving Bea's Mini Cooper!)
then drove to Antietam Battlefield,stopped at a General Store, enjoyed ice cream at Nutter's, sang to the ladies who served us, headed on to West Virginia to Harper's Ferry,
What a day! What memories! What a family!
The End

4 comments:
Looks like fun!
kinda makes robin wish she were a sheets! :) just kidding....
Robin may not be a Sheets...but all of us are STORYS!
wish I could have been there...
stupid choir tour... haha had fun on it though...
Post a Comment