Ken has wanted a German Shepherd for a LONG time. We have a Lasso/Poodle mix who is wonderful, but isn't the type of dog that Ken desires. So we have been looking. Pure breds are very expensive.
Thursday, while Ken and Cressalyn were in Georgia, the boys and I stopped at a nearby animal shelter for kicks. As we approached the building we were greeted by an animal control officer who informed us that there were 2 puppies available. The shelter said they were German Shepherd/Lab mix. But in looking a bit more closely, we think Chow is involved. We looked at them both....and we took one home!
We had to wait until today at 6 PM when Ken and Cressalyn returned to share the surprise and to get a name for this precious face. Ken looked over the German names I had located on the web and couldn't find one suitable. Finally he declared her to be..."Carmel!"

Join us in welcoming this precious German Shepherd/Lab or Chow mix to the Davis family!
2 comments:
What a cutie - hope the two dogs learn to be best buddy's!!
You will have to check out our blog - we have one titled It's a Girl too - and being the biased Grandmama I have to say ours is cuter than yours! ;-)
How is Kenny doing??
Karla and Russ
She's adorable! I love her!
Post a Comment