Today I was able to finally get the master bedroom painted. It's color is now "Desert Castle" which should lead you to think of the color of sand. I think it look really nice! It will look better once I get the dressers painted black...and get the curtains hung...and the pictures frames I want...and the pictures hung. Then it should be ALL done! Only 2 weeks to finish this! My family is coming for Thanksgiving!
I have decided the master bathroom will be done in shells. I have enough of the room paint so that I can carry that into the bath. The tiles on the floor have the color in them so it's a perfect match! If I can't have the beach in my back yard, I'm gonna have it in my bathroom!
As I was painting today I was telling the Lord that I could really use some encouragement. Life has been a bit stressful with getting Kenny taken care of, the vehicles maintained...again, picking up the pieces of a 15 year old heart....you know....LIFE! So my family went off to church tonight for the Wednesday activities. I settled on the sofa for a break in the painting. The doorbell rang and a lady from church dropped by to just chat...and to bring me a token of encouragement! How cool is God???? I told her that I had spoken to God today about needing a lift and He sent her!
God is so good! He knows every need. He's so cool!
2 comments:
Judy,
You just HAVE to change your current blog message - everytime I click on and read again of you painting the master bedroom it makes me want to re-paint ours! And I don't have the time, patience nor energy right now! hahaha
Hugs,
Karla and Russ Patterson
i'm waiting for more updates about Kenny!
Carolyn
Post a Comment