My baby, my only girl, is 16 years old today! I cannot believe how quickly the years have gone by!

This was at the shower that the ladies of Ramseur Wesleyan gave us! Ken was the youth pastor.
She really got into her first birthday cake!
A few weeks after her first birthday I was able to catch her first steps. Unfortunately, we didn't own a video camera then. So you have to take my word for it. This picture is of her first steps!
My father had photographed me with my curls by a tree. So I wanted to do the same thing. We are amazed at how much she looks like me!
Her favorite person in the world has always been her Daddy. These days she and I have gotten a whole lot closer! She even considers me her best friend! Can many mothers of teen girls say that?
When we lived in Michigan we took day trips over to Sarnia, Canada. This is the Canadian side of the St. Clair river leading to Lake Huron.
Cressalyn has grown into a beautiful young woman! We are in awe at how God is shaping her into who she will become! It is a total honor and joy to be her mother!
Happy Birthday, Cressalyn!
3 comments:
Happy Birthday to Cressalyn - where does the time go with these kids growing up??!! She does look like you - and you look just like your mom! Great smiles!! Glad you have such a great relationship - and it will only get better!
It is amazing how time flies by. They grow up so fast but it is fun to watch them also...well most of the time...lol.
OH dear me! I am so bad at being a remembering Aunt!!!
Cressalyn, Happy BELATED Birthday!! Sweet 16!!!
You are a beautiful girl inside and out! What a beautiful baby you were too!!
I LOVED your name and always will!
We love you mucho (and always will)!
Aunt Sally (and Uncle Paul)
Post a Comment