Monday, August 4, 2008

I Need Help!

While we have been setting up our lovely new home and making improvements, one room in the house has been neglected. It's visited every day, many times throughout the day. It's a room that each member of the family uses. Even the furry family members like to enter.



My office.

I painted the walls my favorite color...yellow...to provide a place of retreat, a place for creativity, a place for communication. There are shelves that were built in already that are wonderful for all my stamps and other crafty items.
But a few weeks back, Ken had to move out of his office at the church. Since books do not do well in a non-climate controlled environment, they all needed to be kept...in my office.

I have plans to build shelves in the closet for the books that currently reside in boxes. But finances are tight and time is short. So it remains a plan.
One interesting phenomenon of house cleaning each day/week is that my office tends to get overlooked. Mostly it becomes the place to put things that no one knows what to do with. Put it in Mom's office. She'll figure out where is goes.



We've only lived in this house for 2 months. Before we ever moved I declared my office would be organized!

My family laughed at me.

No comments: