We have a bench in the backyard that came with the house. 
It was very weathered so Cressalyn and I sanded and painted it. 
Purple is the only color we had on hand!
I picked up 2 planters at a yard sale today. Then I found 4 mums on sale. So this is what I did this afternoon!
I'm not sure how the mums will fair. I'm not good at this. Pray for them!
Carmel enjoys her backyard! And chasing and being chased are her favorite activities! That and chewing on Sasha!
3 comments:
Good job! It looks great! Do try the miracle stuff to see if it will help the mums survive in the clay soil. Hey, who knows....perhaps your thumb may even turn green!!!!!
Mom
Mums look so nice - my experience has been enjoy them and then toss them. But then my green thumb died a long time ago! ;-)
You did a great job keeping Camel in the "frame"! Looks like she was having a great time!
Looks good!! I love the purple bench!
Post a Comment